Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does my new puppy come with papers?
- Yes, all our puppies are sold with ANKC papers. All pets are sold on limited registration (not for breeding or showing).
Q. Do you health test your breeding stock?
- Yes, all breeding stock is screened for Hip and Elbow Displaysia and JLPP. We also have our dogs certified for eye and dentition. All of these results can be viewed on each dogs webpage.
Q. How old will my puppy be when he/she comes home?
- Our puppies leave for their new homes at 8 weeks of age. This is in accordance with the Dogs SA code of ethics.
Q. Are Rottweilers safe with children?
- When dogs and children are trained and socialised correctly, then yes they make a wonderful family companions. We strongly recommend that NO dog should ever be left unsupervised with children.
Q. How much exercise does my Rottweiler puppy need?
- Young dogs under 12 months of age should not be subjected to strenuous exercise such as long on-lead walks or jogging, as this can cause damage to the ligaments and joints. Less strenuous exercise combined with short on-lead walks are ideal!
Q. What are "German Rottweilers"?
- All Rottweilers are German, originating from Rottweil, Germany. The 'German Rottweiler Lines' is a sales gimic! All Rottweilers born in Australia are in fact Australian. If you research any bloodline far enough it will likely originate from Germany. This doesn't mean Australian bred dogs are inferior, many Rottweilers bred in Australia are of a high standard. As breeders we work hard to breed to the 'standard' which is the benchmark all breeders should aspire to meet.
Please do not consider getting a Rottweiler if:
- you do not want to train and socialise your dog
- you do not want to exercise
- you cannot afford quality food and veterinary care
Phone: 0421 382 203 Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2016-2019 ~ All rights reserved.